Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tragic times

So today I took my bike to work to do some training over lunch.  Got to work, parked the car in our buildings basement ( technopark stellenbosch) and locked my bike with a cable lock too the bike rack.

Then around lunch I go down to get my things in the car and guess what, my bike is gone. MY BIKE IS STOLEN. At first thought maybe someone is pranking me but then realized I locked it so no.

I ask around and the laundry people saw a bakkie with tinted windows and two suspect guys. Went to police to make a case, and email insurance, so will wait and see what happen. I really hope they find it cause there are no trek fuel ex in stock in sa and secondhand is almost impossible to find in the correct size.

With this my aiming for a sub 4 on karoo2coast in september is gone as my training is not going to happen.
If anyone see my bike please let me know. Is not a common bike so if you see one please enquire.


No comments:

Post a Comment